Saturday, November 10, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.. :)

WOW..!!!! IT'S LITTLE TORI'S ONE MONTH BIRTHDAY.. SHE IS DOING PRETTY GOOD DOWN AT PRIMARY CHILDREN'S. HER STATS REMAIN STABLE.. SHE IS NOT ON ANY MEDICATIONS.. SHE IS RECIEVING SOME CLEAR LIQUIDS IN AN IV. AND SHE HAS SOME CALORIES ADDED TO HER BREAST MILK.. SHE WEIGHS 2 LBS 2 OZ... AND IS 13 INCHES LONG.. HER LITTLE FACE IS ADORABLE.. DOUBLE CHIN AND ALL... :) HER EYES OPEN ONCE IN A WHILE.. ESPECIALLY WHEN SHE IS MOVED OR TOUCHED FOR A WHILE.. GRAMMY WENT TO SEE HER LAST NIGHT.. AND I AM AMAZED AGAIN AT THE WONDERFUL FEELING I LEAVE WITH EACH AND EVERY TIME I SEE HER... KAYLA HELPS IN HER CARE BY DOING THE NORMAL MOMMY THINGS LIKE CHANGING DIAPERS AND HELPING WITH HER WEIGH INS.. BUT LAST NIGHT SHE WAS GIVING HER A PACIFIER.. IT WAS ADORABLE.. THE PACIFIER IS ONLY ABOUT 1 INCH. SHE LIKES THE PREP FOR THE PACIFIER AS HER MOMMY WIPES HER MOUTH WITH A TINY SPONGE TO CLEAN IT (THE SPONGE HAS A SLIGHT MINTY FLAVOR) SHE IS SUCH A CUTIE. THIS GRAMMY IS LEAVING TODAY.. I WILL MISS HER SO MUCH..

3 comments:

Engrained Emotions said...

Carrie, I am glad we were able to be here this week. I know that Kayla and Frank have felt your love and strength. They are going to miss you.

Kayla and Frank, I love you guys so much. I think about you and pray for you everyday. I cannot even imagine how hard this must be! You have amazed me with your ability to love and welcome everyone that comes to see Tori. You willingly let others come to the NICU. (For those that do not know, they will only allow 2 people into the NICU- and one has to be the parent). Each time I go, Frank is willing to allow me some time to go in to see his little angle. Thank You Frank!

I love you guys! Know that Aunt Debbie, will be there for anything or anytime you need.

Matchbox Mom said...

Just echoing what Aunt Deb said...I will be here for you whatever you need. Your strength and love amazes me. I love you both and that little angel so much. Thank you for sharing her with us. It is such a joy to be in her presence...

Love Always,

Tami

yacky1943 said...

Frank and Kayla I am so glad to hear Tori is doing so good. All the prayers are helping. I too am amazed at your strength and that helps Tori.
Stacy keeps me informed at work of her progress. God bless all of you and know you are in everyones prayers.
Love,
Mary Worden